We comply with UK data protection law and the newly in force
General Data Protection Regulation when dealing with your data.
Like any retail website, at The Oneholer we collect personal information from you when you shop with us so that we can provide you with your order. We use this information to make your experience as easy and straightforward as we can. We collect minimal data; just enough to process your order accurately and to be able to keep you informed in the unlikely event of any delays or issues, and to keep you up to date with The Oneholer special offers and promotions once in a while. The information that we collect, if you give it to us, is the following:
- Your name
- Your email address so that we can email confirmation of your order, details of related offers
- Your phone number that you give to us, for if we need to speak to you about details of your order.
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- We only take your credit/debit card details if you order over the telephone. If you order online your data is encrypted by our Sagpay service using SSL technology. The encryption used is certified by Verisign.
- The name and email address of the person who can verify your hole in one
- We will not ever pass your details to third parties, unless you have asked us to do so (e.g. if you order personalised bespoke goods), or unless we are required to do so by law.
We are under a legal obligation to store minimal data relating to your transactions with us for 6 years plus current year.
If you have any queries about The Oneholer and data protection please do contact Elizabeth Sargant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01707 371506 . If, after speaking to Liz you are concerned about our handling of your data you can complain to the:
Information Commissioner’s Office, whose address is